Computer Telephony Integration, or simply CTI, is about integrating telephone systems with computers to improve productivity. Below are some common use cases of CTI in the contact centre world:
- Softphone - accepting, rejecting or starting a call directly from computer.
- Screen-pop - receiving data linked with a phone number.
- Click-to-call - to start an outbound call by clicking on a phone number.
- Call Recording - starting or stopping call recording.
- Recording Call Events - to trigger an event e.g. sending and SMS
At BayCom, we have the expertise to provide bespoke or develop custom CTI integrations, tailored for your specific use case, using relevant platform APIs, SDKs and programming languages of your choice.