Latest technology solutions
Unfortunately, most traditional PBX systems can’t keep pace with advanced features such as video conferencing, business application integration, unified communications, and mobile productivity tools. In addition, many businesses don’t have the resources or expertise in-house to effectively manage updates and upgrades neccessary with a complex communications enviroment.
With a managed voice solution, your business can enjoy the crucial benefits of the latest technologies as and when required. There is also no need to"rip and replace"your exsiting set-up. Instead, you can transition at a pace that suits you. Retain some elements of your on-premise infrastructure, and simply move certain elements on to a manged service as appropriate.
Exploring Unified Communications for Your NZ Business
A major shift is underway in business as more companies embrace the philosophy and application of unified communications in NZ
. This is a paradigm shift that represents a departure from the previous methods that have structured business communication services: unified communications represents the next step towards placing your business on a modern footing.
Unified communications, or UC, means placing all your communication services under one roof. UC has many potential benefits for your business if your new system is both well-designed and thoroughly supported. At BayCom
, an NZ-based provider of advanced business services, we're well-positioned to support your company with comms options that make sense and deliver tangible advantages for your company.
First, consider what UC is and what it could mean for your business.
What You Should Know About Unified Communications
There is always a new buzzword floating to the top of the industry, and it is easy for businesses to dismiss "unified communications
" as just another marketing phrase. However, UC refers to a smarter and more modern approach to the way that your staff talks to one another, clients, and the public. What do you need to know about UC?
- UC includes reducing the number of suppliers working with your business to offer telephone and connectivity services. With a UC solution, you "unify" all your solutions with one single provider—typically, within one platform.
- Why do businesses move to UC solutions? If you've reached a period of stagnation in your productivity, it could be because there are bottlenecks in place that are keeping your team from accomplishing more. UC helps to reduce overall costs and "human latency," or the time that it takes for professionals to share information.
- UC systems are ideal for keeping teams in touch even when unexpected events keep them apart. Just because a team lead needs to stay home to resolve a sudden emergency doesn't mean that they can't make a critical meeting as soon as they have resolved that issue. With UC, being "out of office" no longer means being out of touch.
The Benefits of Video Conferencing Software from BayCom
In the pursuit of providing your business with the best communication options possible, video conferencing software
is one of the systems that BayCom can integrate into your operations for maximum convenience. As Internet-enabled video chatting has become more popular and widespread than ever, it's essential to give your team a space in which to talk when a text chat alone won't do the job.
With our systems, you'll enjoy advantages such as:
- Better connectivity and quality. See who you're speaking to clearly with consistent quality.
- Ease of use and adoption, so employees can quickly get up to speed with their new systems.
- The opportunity to instantly transition to video chats when it enables more effective collaboration than text-only chat.
Problems You Can Solve Using MS Teams Through BayCom
Microsoft Teams is among the most exciting and advanced options for businesses both small and large that want to deploy a unified communication system that's easy to learn and simple to use each day. By choosing one of these systems with support from BayCom, you can solve problems such as:
- Inconsistencies in your communication systems, which may have led to the development of quirks that disrupt productivity. Switch to MS Teams with help from BayCom, and your business can say goodbye to frustrating days spent troubleshooting your comms systems.
- Disconnect between offices. Does one of your satellite offices always struggle to keep in touch or pass along info in a timely manner? Teams will contribute to solving that issue.
- Real-time document collaboration. With Teams, employees in the office, on business trips, and at home can all continue to be productive.
Why BayCom Is a Cost-Effective Option for Mitel Telephony
Through years of experience and strong relationships with the suppliers of solutions such as Telepo, BayCom provides New Zealand-based businesses with sensible solutions for common communications challenges. Whether you have a specific system in place that you'd like to continue to support, such as an NEC phone, or you're ready to begin the process of adopting a UC framework in your business, we're here to help. Start a conversation with our team today
to explore how a comms overhaul could alter your business’s future.