Computer Telephony Integration
Computer Telephony Integration, or simply CTI, is about integrating telephone systems with computers to improve productivity. Below are some common use cases of CTI in the contact centre world:
- Softphone - accepting, rejecting or starting a call directly from computer.
- Screen-pop - receiving data linked with a phone number.
- Click-to-call - to start an outbound call by clicking on a phone number.
- Call Recording - starting or stopping call recording.
- Recording Call Events - to trigger an event e.g. sending and SMS
At BayCom, we have the expertise to provide bespoke or develop custom CTI integrations, tailored for your specific use case, using relevant platform APIs, SDKs and programming languages of your choice.
Trust BayCom for Quality Telephone Systems
If you own a small business, it’s imperative for your telephone systems
to work efficiently. When you neglect to keep your phone system up to par, you run the risk of encountering disruptions that could impact the experience that a customer has with your team—which could cause you to lose out on business.
When you collaborate with an experienced team such as BayCom
, you can rely on your small business phone systems once again.
The Benefits of Business Phone Systems
Without the right setup for phone systems
for your small business, you may find it difficult to manage the in-and-out calls that your team will field daily. If you aren’t conscious of the way that you plan your business phone systems, you may find that you’re spending an arm and a leg on unnecessary communications costs.
Here are some of the advantages of a dependable business phone system.
- CRM integration: Incorporating CRM, or customer relationship management, integration into your communications plan can help you to add a personal touch to your interactions with your customers. CRM integration is an expansion of traditional caller ID technology. When a customer calls in, their information will appear on your employee’s computer screen so that the employee can begin to address that client’s questions immediately.
- Call transfers: Is there anything more inefficient than yelling to a fellow employee that they have a call, or walking to their cubicle to tell them that they need to pick up the line? Updated business phone systems allow you to transfer calls with the click of a button. Using this feature will help you to present a more professional appearance to clients as employees contact other professionals in the office faster.
- Unified communications: To develop a positive relationship with a client, it’s essential to give them the option to contact you in a variety of ways. Unified communications allow you to interact with a customer through a traditional phone call but also through instant messaging or video calls.
What You Can Expect from BayCom Regarding a VoIP Phone System
When you need to set up the right phone system for your business, we are your top choice among VoIP providers in NZ. Reach out to us first: by working with our team, you can always expect the following features.
- Satisfaction: Our team operates to not only meet your goals but also exceed your expectations. One of the leading reasons why our customers continue to work with us is because of the personalised service that we offer to them. We take the time to listen to what you need regarding your phone system, and we put that plan into action responsibly.
- Experience: We have nearly two decades in the industry. Our high level of experience allows us to provide you with superior service and support. Since our inception, we have earned a reputation for our professionalism and our unique approach as VoIP providers. Our team maintains contracts with businesses of all sizes, so you have peace of mind knowing that your communication needs are in experienced hands.
- Comprehensive solutions: When you decide to trust us with your business, we will never put you in a position to concern yourself with finding the exact software or hardware that your business requires to further your communication plan. One of our technicians will set up every feature for you so that you can begin to utilise it immediately once we’ve completed our installation. We not only provide you with the equipment that you need but can also train your team on how to operate it.
Related Services We Provide as Cloud Service Providers in NZ
Although we’re known for our work assisting small businesses with setting up and managing their phone systems as cloud service providers
, we also provide multiple other services that can help you keep in touch with clients or vendors, including the following.
- Mobility and wireless service: Maintaining access to Wi-Fi is a critical part of any business. There are two types of Wi-Fi that every business should maintain. Managed Wi-Fi allows your employees to work or interact with other professionals in your company at any time. This type of Wi-Fi is secure and is specifically designed for internal communications. Managed public Wi-Fi gives your customers a better experience: clients can connect to Wi-Fi on a safe network without gaining the ability to access classified business information.
- Video conferencing: Over the past year, video conferencing has become a cornerstone of points of contact with employees and clients. Our team provides you with a variety of high-quality video conferencing solutions. Whether you prefer to use Microsoft or are interested in expanding your capabilities with other providers, we can assist you by finding the ideal video chat option for your company.
- Social media integration: In the technology-driven age, many customers look to social media to communicate with a business. Our social media integration option puts customers in touch with your contact centre through social. Whether a client makes a complaint on Twitter about service or contacts you through Facebook Messenger, a social media support option helps your team to provide every customer with faster response times, which can give them a better overall experience with your brand.
At BayCom, we always put the communication needs of your company first. Our team can make the vision that you have for your business of seamless and efficient communication a reality. Contact us
today to discover how we can help you as a managed service provider in NZ.